Wednesday 16 March 2016

Top 10 books I can't believe I've never read


Of course as a reader I read many books and even want to read more than I'm capable to do. I have a huge list of book on my TBR and add new ones daily. So far I try to read as many books as I can but of course will never find the time to read my entire TBR list. I actually have many books on my list who almost everyone has read so far, but I'm still to. You may say I haven't jumped on the bandwagon yet. Here's a list of 10 books I can't believe I've never read before!




1. The percy Jackson series. Out of this series I've only read the 1st book, which is several years ago now. I thought it to be okay but never picked up the other books in the series. I actually do want to read them because the idea of mythology is amazing!

2. Song of ice and fire series (Game of Thrones). I love the TV series so much! and I've even read the 1st half of the 1st book called 'a game of thrones' but I came into a reading slump and never picked it up again.

3. Maus by Art Spiegelman. This book being a graphic novel I think it looks amazing. It has been smiling to me ever since I bought it in the shakespeare and company bookshop in Paris. This book is about the jews and Nazis during the 2nd world war.

4. Jane Austen books. yes yes, I've only read pride and prejudice, but being one of my favorite books I never picked up other novels by her. 



   5. The Divergent series. Again, only read the 1st book but never picked up the others.

   6. The lord of the rings series. Shame on me!

7. Any Colleen Hoover book. I've heard nothing but good things about them!

8. Mistborn series by Brandon Sanderson. I do own them though, hehe.

9. Almost any John Green book. People have been raving about all of them. So far I've only read The fault in our stars and An abundance of Katherines. I didn't like the last one though. That's why I'm scared to pick up any of his other books.

10. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman. Also, this book has amazing reviews and ratings and I even own it, I've just never picked it up..

4 comments:

  1. I think you would love Percy Jackson, such a fun series!! I still haven't read any Colleen Hoover books either, need to pick one up. Wonderful post! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo should read the other percy jackson books soon :D
      thank you!
      x Claire

      Delete
  2. I haven’t read a lot of these, either, so you’re not alone. I do really want to read Maus, though. It looks intense.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're so right! Maus looks beyond good :D

      X Claire

      Delete