Friday 11 March 2016

#FridayReads 11-03


Hi to you all! happy weekend!

Quick update on what I did this past week! Past week I had internship at the primary school, which was nice. I learned a lot and had quite a good time. I also have had the flu for a couple of days. I have it for over 3 weeks now and I am seriously hating it. First I get ill and then couple of days doing better again, until a week later I get ill again... This past week I haven't read any book, unfortunately. I was just so busy for school that by the time I came home it was so late and I was so tired..

This weekend I hopefully have time for reading. I'm going to stay at my dad's for couple of weeks so I can be fully focused on studying for the tests and exams coming soon. I still am reading the 2nd book in the Meg Cabot princess diaries series called 'A royal disaster'. I do hope to finish the book 'winterdieren' by Bibi Dumon Tak this weekend.

Which books will you be reading over the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment