It's finally time for a wrap-up!
In february I read some great books.. For school I read 2 children's books and 2 books I chose myself. The books I read are:
-The princess diaries by Meg Cabot
- through the woods by Emily Carroll
- Meester Jaap houdt van iedereen door Jacques Vriens
- Meneer Poot zoekt werk door Nathalie Slosse
Overall I think I did a good Job with reading, thinking I have so much schoolstuff to do! My favorite book of the month was 'The princess Diaries' , I think Meg Cabot's writing style is absolutely amazing and just can't wait to read the whole series!
I also was amazing by how good Through the woods was.. The story was so creepy, but so good as well!
Now it's March I want to read some more books. I am currently reading 2 books and want to finish them of course :) The books I'd like to read this month are:
- Winterdieren by Bibi Dumon Tak
- de gele olifant by Loes Riphagen
- A royal disaster by Meg Cabot
- Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
- I wonder by Jane Altman
I also am going to Paris March 31st, so hope I'll be able to read a bit when I'm in the bus :)
Which books will you be reading this month?