Friday 4 December 2015

#FridayReads 04-12


Hi everyone!
hope you all had a great week. the past week I kinda didn't read many books. However I did finish life and death by Stephanie Meyer and also read a picture book called Soms laat ik je even alleen by Daan Remmerts de Vries. The picture book I read in Dutch and life and death of course in English ;)

So, It's Friday! It's weekend again! This weekend I'm going to have a drink with a friend of mine from Belgium and also am going to do tons of homework for internship. Of course I'll also be reading again. Although I might not have much time for it I'll try anyway.

The books I'll be reading are 'The Iron knight' by Julie Kagawa, this is the last book in the iron fey series and I'm so excited for it! I already started it last week and I'm enjoying it very much.
And the other book is one by the Dutch author Mara Li called De stem van de zee.

The book in Dutch I got for a review from a new Dutch publishing company called 'Storm publshers'. I am also participating in their christmas reading club (kerstleesclub) and this is the book I'll be reading with 11 other people. We'll do facebook discussions on the book and just talk in general about it. The feedback we have will be given to Storm publishers and Mara Li herself.
You kinda can guess I'm pretty excited for it ;)

btw, Storm also publishes books in English. If you became curious here's their website : http://www.stormpublishers.com/

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment