Wednesday 3 February 2016

January wrap-up and February TBR

It's February! The month of love! (not that I'm sharing mine with anyone xD) But just call it a new month :P
In January I made a new Goodreads reading challenge. I'll be reading 30 books in 2016 and even hope I'll read more, but so far I've set my goal on 30. Out of those 30, I already read 3 books of that goal in January.
The books I've read are:
- Saga Volume 2 by Brian K. Vaughn
- De gele ballon by Charlotte Dematons
De gele ballon Recensie
- Of Triton by Anna Banks
Of Triton Review

I'm quite happy I actually read these 3 books, despite the lack of time because of school I had. Means that this month hopefully more books will be read!
I'm planning on reading the following books:
- The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
- Suske en Wiske, De ringelingschat by Willy Vandersteen
- my true love gave to me by Various Authors
- Meester Jaap houdt van iedereen by Jaques Vriens
- through the woods by Emily Carroll

Can't wait to read read read and keep on reading!

2 comments:

  1. I also want to read My True Love Gave To Me and Through The Woods. I’ve heard good things about both of them.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I already finished through the woods and loooved it! But not for the fain hearted, it's hell scary!

      X claire

      Delete