Friday 19 February 2016

#Fridayreads 19-02


It's time for another #Fridayreads! I had a busy week and did a lot of schoolwork. But I'm proud on myself and the work I did. It's friday, so finally having weekend again! This weekend is pretty busy again, I want to do some schoolwork and also am going out tomorrow evening with friends. It's the last weekend of my best friend, before he leaves to Paris on thursday, so we decided to have a nice last weekend! We'll be going out in Knokke, which is a nice place.

This weekend I'll be reading 2 books:
-The princess diaries, a royal disaster by Meg Cabot
- Winterdieren by Bibi Dumon Tak
I already started both books and like them both so far. I recently read the 1st princess diaries book and totally loved it! The 2nd one is really good as well so far! Can't wait to finish it!
I recently bought the hardcover version of Passenger by Alexandra Bracken on Bol.com, this will arrive tomorrow!

By the way, I have a question to all of you! I always know that I love reading and watching book hauls myself and it occured to me I'm not doing this on my blog. Would you guys like to see a monthly book haul on the blog? I was thinking about doing so :)

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment