Tuesday 5 January 2016

December Wrap-up and January TBR

Hi hi!
It's January... December went so fast! Can't believe Christmas and New year is over :O but this month it's time for a new wrap-up and TBR.

In the month of December I didn't quite read all the books on my TBR. The festivities were just so hectic and planned full. I did however read several books! I read a total of 3 books. I know I know, I feel ashamed xD
The books I read are:
- Soms laat ik je even achter door Daan Remmerts de vries
Recensie: soms laat ik je even achter
- De stem van de zee door Mara Li (didn't finish this one...)
- The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa

I haven't reviewed the other 2 books but they will soon :)

Now, for January I'd like to read a small amount of books, because I have pretty important exams at school. The ones I'd like to read are:
- Saga Volume 2 by Brian K. Vaughn
- My true love gave to me by Various Auhors
- The Heir by Keira Cass
- De gele olifant door Loes Riphagen
- De gele ballon door Charlotte Dematons

This month I already read 'Of triton' by Anna banks and am currently reading 'My true love gave to me'.
Which books will you be reading?

2 comments:

  1. You've got some good books sitting in that TBR! I just finished reading The Queen of the Tearling and I'm figuring out which book to read next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, fun as the holidays are, they can make finding time to read a little difficult. :p

    I read The Iron Knight once a few years ago. If I remember correctly, it was a pretty exciting story. :D What'd you think of it?
    Right now, I'm reading Winter by Marissa Meyer, and oh goodness, this book is too beautiful <3

    Thanks for commenting on my blog! :)


    Alexa
    thessalexa.blogspot.com
    verbositybookreviews.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete