Wednesday 13 April 2016

Yalfest 2016

So, some of you might know this already but next weekend (april 24th) I'm going to YALfest in Utrecht (The Netherlands).  The day excists out of workshops, photo moments with the authors and buying books of course! unfortunately the authors don't sign books and won't have time to talk to you :S
however, I'm so excited because this is the 1st time this event is being organised, and already several famous authors are coming!
Becky Albertalli (Simon vs the world), Arwen Alys Dayton (seeker), Tahereh Mafi (shatter me), Ransom Riggs (Mrs Peregrine's home for peculiar children), Tom Ellen & Lucy Ivison (Lobsters) and not to forget Stephanie Perkins (Anna & The french kiss).
I mean look at that list of authors! It's amazing. Stephanie Perkins, Ransom Riggs and Tahereh Mafi are really in my top 10 favourite authors list. I can't wait to meet them because authors rarely are coming to the Netherlands.

Any of you who are coming as well? It would be amazing to meet!

No comments:

Post a Comment