Sunday 11 May 2014

Bout of Books 10.0







The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the bout of books blog. - From the Bout of Books team


Hello everyone, 
I'm glad to announce that I will be participating in the Bout of Books 10.0. Wanted to do this for a year now but never really did, this year I finally will.



Goals: 
1. Read at least 3 books of the books on this list:
- meant to be by Lauren Morill 
- my life next door by Huntley Fitzpatrick 
- throne of glass by Sarah J Maas
- Harry potter And the chamber of secrets by JK Rowling 
2. Participating in at least 3 challenges.
3. Spend 30 minutes a day commenting on fellow bout of bookers their blog.
4. Spend 1 hour a day reading


Can't wait to keep you updated about how my reading goes :)

Xx Claire



Updates

I don't know that I'll get time to post my updates every day, but I will at least a few of the days. I will update them here:

MONDAY
Number of pages I've read today: 148
Total number of books I've read: 0
Book: 'meant to be' by Lauren Morill 

TUESDAY
Number of pages I've read today: 50
Total number of books I've read: 0
Book: 'meant to be' by Lauren Morrill

WEDNESDAY
Number of pages I've read today:
Total number of books I've read:
Book:

THURSDAY
Number of pages I've read today:
Total number of books I've read:
Book:

FRIDAY
Number of pages I've read today:
Total number of books I've read:
Book:

SATURDAY
Number of pages I've read today:
Total number of books I've read:
Book:

SUNDAY
Number of pages I've read today:
Total number of books I've read:
Book:

Total number of pages read:
Total number of books read: 


10 comments:

  1. Awesome goals! I am going to be reading My Life Next Door as well :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yay:) hopefully I'll get to it haha. 4 tbr books for a week is a lot haha xD

      Delete
  2. Yes, Throne of Glass is awesome. I hope you love it.

    I plan to read Meant to Be in the summer.

    So glad you decided to join in Bout of Books, it's great! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I have both books but haven't read them yet haha.
      Ooh sounds good :)
      Thanks, me too. I'm so excited :)
      Are you also a participant?
      X

      Delete
  3. I'm currently reading Throne of Glass and I love it!
    Have fun with your first Bout of Books, I always love participating in read-a-thons :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really want to read it as well. It just sounds so amaze :)) thank you:) aww I can imagine. Thanks for stopping by x

      Delete
  4. Great line up of books! Hope you're having fun with your first BoB - this is my first one, too! Happy Reading today!

    http://bookjunkie54.wordpress.com/2014/05/14/bout-of-books-readathon-10-0-day-two-update/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) you too xx shall give you a follow :)

      Delete
  5. Ohhhh, Throne of glass, one of my favorite series :D Happy reading and good luck!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh really?:) it just sounds amaze!! Btw, I'm also Dutch :p love your blog. Xx

      Delete