Friday 29 April 2016

#FridayReads 29-04

Happy weekend all!
This weekend I'll be reading several books. At the moment I'm still reading 'The Heir' by Keira Cass but I also want to start Princess in the Middle by Meg Cabot and also Vader en Dochter door Michael Dudok de Wit. So yep, my list is long!
So far I'm loving the heir, it's kinda different than I had expected but I just love to be in the Maxon and America world, and now their daughter's as well. The final book 'The Crown' will be released on May 19th so I want to finish 'The Heir' before :)

I also can't wait to get the 3rd and final book from the 'Miss Peregrine's home for peculiar children' series by Ransom Riggs in the mail. I ordered it on Sunday so I hope this weekend it will come in the mail or else coming week :)

I shall spend my weekend doing schoolwork, coloring and reading of course!

Which books will you be reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment