Wednesday 27 April 2016

Coloring book Review: Enchanted forest by Johanna Basford


It's time for another review, but this time I posted a review of a coloring book! This is my 1st coloring book review :)

I recently bought this coloring book by Johanna Basford on thebookdepository.com for 12 Euros. I got this in the mail 2 weeks ago now and I have to say I'm loving it. Her coloring books are very popular and I just had to try out her newest one.

This book takes you into this magical world with castles, animals and beautiful mythical patterns to color. I just love it so much because the drawings inside are breathtaking!
When you look to the outside of the book it looks stunning as well. The outside has black and white on it with golden accents. Also the material of the book is really good. The paper is really heavy so you can color extra accurate on it and also the quality of it in general is amazing.



I can't wait to color more of the drawings! so far I've colored 2 of them :) The fox and the Castle you see I love most of all! They look so magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment